- Don’t break the family piggybank: discounted tickets are available for kids
- Go with the whole family: up to 15 tickets can be purchased with any booking
- Not just waterslides: there are restaurants, stores and more in Watercity
- Easily download your ticket to your cellphone: no printers required!
Departure & Return
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No pets allowed.
- Suitable swimwear is recommended for all the rides, e.g. no zips, no thick material, no ripped clothing.
- There is a Mini Market from where you can get whatever you may be missing (swimwear, towel, flip flops etc)
- You may get snacks and drinks from our Bars.
- You are not permitted to bring alcohol or glass bottles to the park.
- Parents with babies are requested to have the essential plastic equipment needed.
- We kindly request that you follow the safety rules of the park throughout your stay. Running and diving are not allowed in all areas.
- For hygiene reason children who wear nappies should use waterproof ones.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Watercity
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms