5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Buccaneer Dr, Urangan QLD 4655, Australia
Please make your way to The Boat Club reception desk.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boat Club Adventure Cruises
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sandy Straits Scenic & Wildlife Cruise?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Sandy Straits Scenic & Wildlife Cruise?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Sandy Straits Scenic & Wildlife Cruise?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sandy Straits Scenic & Wildlife Cruise?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sandy Straits Scenic & Wildlife Cruise
3 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHervey BayWater Tours - QueenslandHistorical Tours - QueenslandHalf-day Tours - QueenslandWater Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastHistorical Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastHalf-day Tours - Noosa & Sunshine CoastWater Tours - Gold CoastHistorical Tours - Gold CoastHalf-day Tours - Gold CoastCategory