- Make your own Sri Lankan meal at a cooking class
- Enjoy a hands-on alternative to eating out at a restaurant
- Go home with recipes for how to prepare spices and curries
- Private lesson provides more personalized service
Departure & Return
You can find the clock tower in the Ambalangoda main bus stand & see the narrow cross road in front of the clock tower then get the first left turn on that cross road & walk along 20m then can fid the 02 story building on your left hand side.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sri Lanka Chamo Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Sri Lankan Cooking with Tricks.