9 to 10 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick and drop off,
Transport throughout the tour with an air-conditioned vehicle,
1 Liter of Bottled Mineral Water Per Person,
All Taxes & Service Charges.
Safari Jeep with the service of an English speaking driver (Also your tracker).
Food and drinks.
Expenses of personal nature.
Entrance fees to Yala National Park.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Talpe
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Lakpura LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yala National Park Safari from Talpe?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Yala National Park Safari from Talpe?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yala National Park Safari from Talpe?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yala National Park Safari from Talpe?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Yala National Park Safari from Talpe
9 to 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHikkaduwaBus Tours - Southern ProvinceNature and Wildlife - Southern ProvinceSafaris - Southern ProvinceBus Tours - GalleNature and Wildlife - GalleSafaris - GalleBus Tours - BentotaNature and Wildlife - BentotaSafaris - BentotaCategory