Departure & Return
Access： JR Hiroshima Station North Exit→(free shuttle bus)→Yuki Lodge Free shuttle bus has 3 services each day excluding weekends and holidays. A 70-minute bus ride from Itsukaichi Station South Exit on JR Sanyo Main Line or Hiroshima Electric Railways (approx. 1 service/hour)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- 12 years and over. If you do not have enough physical strength, please refrain from participating.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Items to bring：
- Swimsuit to wear under the wetsuit
- Disposable contact lenses (if necessary) *Contact lenses may come off when you jump into the water. You can feel safe if you have extra lenses.
- Glasses band (if necessary)
- Spare clothes/towels
- Drinking water
- Items necessary for taking a bath
- Free Wi-Fi ：No
- Toilet： Yes (Western-style)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Exciting River Trekking Tour in Hiroshima's Countryside.