3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Guide fee(in English)
Life jackets are required for children. We can also provide adult life jackets upon request.
Departure & Return
1-chōme-15-4 Kusunokichō, Nishi Ward, Hiroshima, 733-0002, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Language support：English
- Participation requirements：10 years old and over The participant should be good in health and should not be under the influence of alcohol.
- Items to bring：Sandals, towels
- You may fall off the paddleboard and get wet. Wear clothes which you do not mind getting wet. ＊Shower and changing room are available.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In the event of poor weather conditions, this event may be cancelled. We will contact you by 16:00 the day before. In the case that it is cancelled due to weather, we will refund the full amount.
- Departure time can vary due to river tides. We will provide you with the schedule prior to your booking completion.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore Beautiful Hiroshima via SUP ー Exclusive Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Beautiful Hiroshima via SUP ー Exclusive Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Explore Beautiful Hiroshima via SUP ー Exclusive Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Beautiful Hiroshima via SUP ー Exclusive Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHiroshimaStand Up Paddleboarding - Hiroshima PrefectureWater Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureCategory