Departure & Return
Access： From JR or Hiroshima Tram Miyajima-guchi station: Turn right (towards Yamaguchi) of the high street (National Route ２）and walk for approx. 10 mins. Then, you will find a big blue billboard of Shimada Suisan (in Japanese) on the left side. Or 5 mins by taxi (subject to the traffic)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Groups of up to 20 people are also welcome to attend. Please contact us for details.
- This tour includes an oyster tasting. Therefore, please be sure to check yourself for oyster allergies before applying. (If you have allergies other than oysters, please contact us in advance.)
- Please wear warm clothes when you join the tour during the cold season.
- Please be aware of splashing water or waves. Please prepare to bring waterproof clothing or a change of clothes to prevent hypothermia.
- If you have experienced seasickness, please bring some medicine as the inside of the ship may shake.
- A visit to the oyster raft farming site may be cancelled due to the adverse weather or 2-3 days before and after the typhoon.
- The full amount of the cost included in the described process will be refunded if the tour is cancelled. Please note that travel and other expenses that are not a tour price will not be refunded.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Attractive JAPAN
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms