Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Hiroshima during this private guided group tour for up to 6 guests
- Check out attractions like Peace Memorial Park, Mitaki-dera Temple, and Hiroshima-jyo Castle
- Marvel at Shukkei-en garden, renowned as one of the top 100 green spaces in Japan
- Includes all entrance fees, guide, and round-trip hotel transport
- Private guide ensures personalized service and attention
- Great way to sample all that Hiroshima has to offer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Hiroshima city.
What To Expect
Continue to Hiroshima’s Peace Park, a public site designed to serve as a memorial for the atomic bomb dropped on the city in 1945. A special ceremony is held each August 6th, the day of the attack. Following your visit you’ll have time for lunch (own expense) before heading to Hiroshima-jyo Castle.
Hiroshima-jyo Castle is also known as a “Hirajiro,” meaning it lies on flat ground rather than the typical hillside positioning of most castles. Explore this historic structure with your guide and take time to admire views of Hiroshima from on top of its observatory. Finish the day by walking to Shukkei-en garden at 3:30pm designated among a list of “scenic 100 historical parks” in Japan. Then head back to your hotel, where you’ll be dropped off at 5pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 6 years
- The admission fee may be occurred at site
- The detail information will be followed after your booking is confirmed
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Private Customized Sightseeing Tour in Hiroshima with a Guide.