- Explore Hiroshima during a private trip aboard a chartered vehicle
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Discover the city's dramatic role in World War II at Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park
- Admire the famous torii gate on Miyajima Island or visit the traditional Itsukushima Shrine
- Travel by chartered bus, limo or van depending on the size of the group
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a driver
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 5 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you would like to start the tour at Hiroshima Station, please let us know your arrival time, train No, car No, and seat No.
- If you would like to start the tour at cruise port terminal, please let us know the cruise name, arrival time and departure time.
- Admission fee is not included. You are responsible for the guide's admission fee if needed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff