Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
By the Ticket Gate Exit at the JR Miyajimaguchi Station
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable clothing as this tour includes hiking about 40 minutes on the way to Misen.
- Travel by train and ferry from the meeting place to the first spot.
- Please bring cash with you as you may not be able to use credit cards and electronic money.
- If you have a camera, you can enjoy the tour more.
- Spot ② “Otorii of Itsukushima Shrine” is under restoration work as of September 2019. Unfortunately, you may not be able to see it depending on the tour time.
- This tour does not include lunch/dinner venue, but you can buy food and drink on the way.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands