6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
1-chōme-3-23 Miyajimaguchi, Hatsukaichi, Hiroshima 739-0411, Japan
By the Ticket Gate Exit at the JR Miyajimaguchi Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable clothing as this tour includes hiking about 40 minutes on the way to Misen.
- Travel by train and ferry from the meeting place to the first spot.
- Please bring cash with you as you may not be able to use credit cards and electronic money.
- If you have a camera, you can enjoy the tour more.
- Spot ② “Otorii of Itsukushima Shrine” is under restoration work as of September 2019. Unfortunately, you may not be able to see it depending on the tour time.
- This tour does not include lunch/dinner venue, but you can buy food and drink on the way.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 3000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Private Walking Tour in Miyajima with Guide?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Private Walking Tour in Miyajima with Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Private Walking Tour in Miyajima with Guide?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Private Walking Tour in Miyajima with Guide
6 to 7 hours
3 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHiroshimaNature and Wildlife - Hiroshima PrefectureWalking Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureCategory