5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs, and extra activities for your own
Hotel pickup and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
1-２番３７号 Matsubarachō, Minami Ward, Hiroshima, 732-0822, Japan
At the South exit of JR Hiroshima station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable clothing as this tour involves a lot of walking.
- "Hiroshima Prefectural Art Museum" is closed on Mondays and if any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternate location.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 2000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - Introducing all of Hiroshima city in one day!?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - Introducing all of Hiroshima city in one day!?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - Introducing all of Hiroshima city in one day!?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - Introducing all of Hiroshima city in one day!
5 to 6 hours
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHiroshimaWalking Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureHistorical Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureCategory