3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
The use of private van
Departure & Return
Saijocho Saijo, Higashihiroshima, Hiroshima 739-0001, Japan
In front of the ticket gate of JR Saijo Station
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- There are spots that sell alcoholic beverages. Children are allowed to enter but you must be over 20 years old to drink alcohol in Japan.
- "Syusenkan", a recommended venue located close to the tour route, is only open on Saturdays and Sundays, and if any of the scheduled places are closed on the day you visit, your tour guide will take you to an alternate location.
- Please bring cash with you as there are shops that do not accept credit cards or electronic cards.
- It takes about 40 min by train to the meeting point, Saijo station, from Hiroshima city. Please take the Local train on Sanyo Main Line from JR Hiroshima station.
- We recommend bringing a plastic bottle as you can take some natural "mother" water used to make sake at a distillery we will visit.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1200)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Private Sake Brewery Tour in Saijo?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Private Sake Brewery Tour in Saijo?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Private Sake Brewery Tour in Saijo?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Private Sake Brewery Tour in Saijo
3 to 4 hours
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 35 minutes
3 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sake TastingWalking ToursBeer & Brewery ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHiroshimaSake Tasting - Hiroshima PrefectureWalking Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureBeer & Brewery Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureFull-day Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureCategory