9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
The small island of Okunoshima has gained the nickname of “Rabbit Island” because of its many wild rabbits that roam freely on the island. Avoid the hassle of figuring out how to get to the island, and enjoy a stress-free tour with a transfer from Hiroshima included. Go to the visitor center, learn about the island’s history, go to the Poison Gas Museum, and have plenty of time to see the rabbits.
- No getting lost—a guide accompanies you from Hiroshima to Rabbit Island
- Explore multiple Rabbit Island attractions, including the Visitor Center
- No delays waiting for other travelers—the tour is completely private
- Stress-free trip with round-trip ferry fee included in the price
Saved to wishlist!
English Speaking Guide
Public Transportation Fee from/to the destination
Round-trip Ferry Fee
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
1-chōme-2-1 Tadanoumi Nakamachi, 忠海中町 Takehara, Hiroshima 729-2316, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Beauty of Japan
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rabbit Island Private Tour from Hiroshima with Local Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rabbit Island Private Tour from Hiroshima with Local Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rabbit Island Private Tour from Hiroshima with Local Guide?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rabbit Island Private Tour from Hiroshima with Local Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Rabbit Island Private Tour from Hiroshima with Local Guide
5 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHiroshimaBus Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureNature and Wildlife - Hiroshima PrefectureWater Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureFull-day Tours - Hiroshima PrefectureCategory