Departure & Return
Meet up point: The front of the Higashihiroshimashi Information Centre 東広島市観光案内所 inside Saijo Station Address: 〒739-0011 Hiroshima-ken, Higashihiroshima-shi, Saijōhonmachi, 12, 西条本町１２ 〒739-0011 広島県東広島市西条本町１２ 西条本町１２ Access: Saijo Station (Sanyo Main Line from Hiroshima Station)
End point: Saijo Station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Actual active brewing areas are inaccessible
- Bishu Nabe is ordered in advance
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- For solo travelers, please email us
- Changes to tours and spots we visit may occur due to schedules of restaurants, public holidays, weather conditions and other unforeseen circumstances. Applicable substitutions will be made in this case.
- Not recommended for Vegans, Vegetarians, No Seafood and No Pork
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Pescetarian and Gluten-free friendly
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arigato Japan KK
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff