3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Experience the best of southern Vietnam including Ho Chi Minh City, the Mekong Delta and the Cu Chi Tunnels. Enjoy three days of small-group tours with an expert guide, visiting landmarks such as Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum, the Mekong River and Vinh Trang Pagoda. Arrange your own overnight accommodation according to your taste, and enjoy the ease of traveling with your knowledgeable guide on day tours. This small-group tour includes three lunches and round-trip hotel or airport transport by private vehicle. Numbers are limited to seven people to ensure a personalized experience.
- Enjoy 3 full days of private tours from Ho Chi Minh City
- Go sightseeing in the former Saigon with an expert, private guide
- Visit Chinatown’s Quan Am Pagoda and Thien Hau Temple, and explore the War Remnants Museum and Reunification Palace
- Travel to My Tho along the Mekong Delta and take a boat ride
- Marvel at huge Buddha statues that tower over the ornate sanctuary of Vinh Trang Pagoda
- Descend into the Cu Chi Tunnels, an underground network used in the Vietnam War
- Includes private airport or hotel transport by car or minivan, plus three lunches
- Small-group tour limited to 7 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Airport pickup (upon request)
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Accommodation is not provided on this tour. You'll need to pre-arrange your accommodation. Please advise your hotel details at time of booking.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bravo Indochina Tours
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Small-Group Best of Ho Chi Minh: City Sightseeing, Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursCity ToursMulti-day ToursMarketsHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHo Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Southern VietnamBus Tours - Southern VietnamCity Tours - Southern VietnamMulti-day Tours - Southern VietnamMarkets - Southern VietnamHistorical Tours - Southern VietnamFood Tours - Can ThoBus Tours - Can ThoCity Tours - Can ThoMulti-day Tours - Can ThoMarkets - Can ThoHistorical Tours - Can ThoFood Tours - Phnom PenhBus Tours - Phnom PenhCity Tours - Phnom PenhMulti-day Tours - Phnom PenhMarkets - Phnom PenhHistorical Tours - Phnom PenhCategory
Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Saïgon)Dam Sen Water Park (Cong Vien Nuoc Dam Sen)War Remnants Museum (Bao Tang Chung Tich Chien Tranh)Suoi Tien Theme ParkSaigon Opera House (Opéra de Saïgon)Saigon SkydeckTao Dan ParkReunification Palace (Independence Palace)Ben Thanh Market (Cho Ben Thanh)Pham Ngu Lao StreetSaigon Central Post OfficeCao Dai Temple (Toa Thanh Tay Ninh)Paris Square (Cong Truong Cong Xa Paris)Museum of Fine ArtsThien Hau Temple (Chua Ba Thien Hau)Vietnam Cookery CenterVam SatBinh Tay Market (Cho Binh Tay)Bach Dang Wharf (Ben Bach Dang)Giac Lam Pagoda (Chua Giac Lam)