- Explore the Cu Chi Tunnels on a small-group tour
- Learn more about the ingenuity of the inhabitants of the Cu Chi tunnels
- Interact with the local people from the Cu Chi region
- This small-group tour offers a unique and intimate adventure experience
Departure & Return
Pick up at front entrance of the Central Post Office - 2 Cong Xa Paris St, District 1 (next to Notre Dame Cathedral).
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enrich your knowledge of the Vietnam War and discover how the tunnels were built by fighters as a base from which the Viet Cong could operate. During your exploration of the 124-mile (200-kilometer) underground network, hear how schools, hospitals, meeting rooms, and sleeping quarters comprised the city, and learn of the hardships faced by the Vietnamese people living below ground.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Light and comfortable clothing is recommended with shoes appropriate for walking in the tunnels.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: By visiting and paying an entrance fee to Cu Chi tunnels, this tour helps preserve the local historical heritage.
- You'll visit a local family in the area on the way to Cu Chi to gain an insight into local life in the area. Part of your tour fee is used to directly support the family
- Please be informed that the Local house visit in Cu chi will be closed from 12th Mar to 26th Mar 2020
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Indochina
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms