- Ideal for travelers who want to see many highlights over two days
- Flexibility: opt for visits to MONA Museum or Bonorong Sanctuary
- Visit markets, mountains, islands, townships, and more
- Includes round-trip ferry to Bruny Island, and pickup and drop-off from central Hobart
Departure & Return
The Hobart Travel and Information Centre is our default pick up location. You MUST still notify us should you pick this location, So we can confirm the time. firstname.lastname@example.org Pick up is on the corner of Davey St and Elizabeth St Please remember: We only pick up within a 5km radius of the CBD.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- We pick up within a 5km radius of the Hobart CBD.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age is 4
- If the Weather is poor and cloud/snow has covered Mt Wellington, Rosny lookout or Mt Nelson will be it's substitute.
- Entry to Bonorong and MONA not included.
- This tour is designed to cover the major tourist attractions around Hobart.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tassie Tours Tasmania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Personally, I like the small group and I thought tour sizes were comfortable (15 on day 1 and 7 on day 2)." See review