Are you interested in?
- Three-day combination tour of Tasmania, from Hobart to Launceston
- Enjoy seeing top Tasmanian destinations including Port Arthur Historic Site, Cradle Mountain and Freycinet National Park
- Learn about Port Arthur Historic Site on a guided walking tour and harbor cruise
- Visit scenic spots in Freycinet National Park including Wineglass Bay
- Take guided hikes at Cradle Mountain and Dove Lake
- Look for native animals including Tasmanian devils, wombats and wallabies
- Book your accommodation independently in Hobart and Launceston
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Hotel pick ups need to be arranged directly with the tour operator prior to your departure. Please note hotel pick ups are available from select hotels only.
• If pick up has not been arranged for Day 1, our general pick up point is 7.25am at the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre (20 Davey Street, Hobart)
• You will need to bring your luggage on Day 2. When making your hotel arrangements, please remember you will be travelling with your luggage on this day.
Day 1: Departs from Hobart at 7.30am, select hotel pick ups from 7.00am – 7.25am
Day 1: Returns to Hobart around 6.00pm
Day 2: Departs from Hobart at 7.30am, select hotel pick ups from 7.00am – 7.25am
(Bring your luggage today).
Day 2: Returns to Launceston around 6.00-6.30pm
Day 3: Departs from Launceston at 7.30am, select hotel pick ups from 7.00am – 7.25am
Day 3: Returns to Launceston around 6.00-6.30pm
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age to participate in tour is 8 years
- A small amount of walking is involved; a suitable level of general health & fitness and physical abilities is essential
- We provide accurate interpretation, and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests how to view wildlife with patience and respect. Activities are always confined to tracks and boardwalks to minimize negative impacts.
- Hotel pickup time is between 7 AM and 7:30 AM depending on your location. Hotel pickup is available from central city Hotels and Hostels ( no AirBnB’s). Please arrange pickup from your hotel at least 48 hours prior to departure with the tour operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Tasmania
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 3-Day Tasmania Combo: Hobart to Launceston Active Tour Including Port Arthur, Freycinet National Park and Cradle Mountain.