3 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Explore the top sites of Tasmania on a comprehensive 3-day tour from Hobart to Launceston. Delve into the convict history of Australia at Port Arthur Historic Site, and see landmarks like Tasman Arch and Devils Kitchen. Continue to Launceston to discover the gems of Freycinet National Park, including Wineglass Bay. Then head to Cradle Mountain National Park to walk around Dove Lake and admire Cradle Mountain. Stop in towns such as Richmond, Swansea, Sheffield and Orford, and taste fresh produce and seafood from local producers.
- Three-day combination tour of Tasmania, from Hobart to Launceston
- Enjoy seeing top Tasmanian destinations including Port Arthur Historic Site, Cradle Mountain and Freycinet National Park
- Learn about Port Arthur Historic Site on a guided walking tour and harbor cruise
- Visit scenic spots in Freycinet National Park including Wineglass Bay
- Take guided hikes at Cradle Mountain and Dove Lake
- Look for native animals including Tasmanian devils, wombats and wallabies
- Book your accommodation independently in Hobart and Launceston
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/Hostel pickup and drop-off
No luggage restrictions on Day 2
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
• Hotel pick ups need to be arranged directly with the tour operator prior to your departure. Please note hotel pick ups are available from select hotels only.
• If pick up has not been arranged for Day 1, our general pick up point is 7.25am at the Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre (20 Davey Street, Hobart)
• You will need to bring your luggage on Day 2. When making your hotel arrangements, please remember you will be travelling with your luggage on this day.
Day 1: Departs from Hobart at 7.30am, select hotel pick ups from 7.00am – 7.25am
Day 1: Returns to Hobart around 6.00pm
Day 2: Departs from Hobart at 7.30am, select hotel pick ups from 7.00am – 7.25am
(Bring your luggage today).
Day 2: Returns to Launceston around 6.00-6.30pm
Day 3: Departs from Launceston at 7.30am, select hotel pick ups from 7.00am – 7.25am
Day 3: Returns to Launceston around 6.00-6.30pm
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age to participate in tour is 8 years
- A small amount of walking is involved; a suitable level of general health & fitness and physical abilities is essential
- We provide accurate interpretation, and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests how to view wildlife with patience and respect. Activities are always confined to tracks and boardwalks to minimize negative impacts.
- Hotel pickup time is between 7 AM and 7:30 AM depending on your location. Hotel pickup is available from central city Hotels and Hostels ( no AirBnB’s). Please arrange pickup from your hotel at least 48 hours prior to departure with the tour operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours Tasmania
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3-Day Tasmania Combo: Hobart to Launceston Active Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Day Tasmania Combo: Hobart to Launceston Active Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Day Tasmania Combo: Hobart to Launceston Active Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3-Day Tasmania Combo: Hobart to Launceston Active Tour
10 hours 30 minutes
11 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHobartBus Tours - TasmaniaNature and Wildlife - TasmaniaMulti-day Tours - TasmaniaWalking Tours - TasmaniaBus Tours - MelbourneNature and Wildlife - MelbourneMulti-day Tours - MelbourneWalking Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - Yarra ValleyNature and Wildlife - Yarra ValleyMulti-day Tours - Yarra ValleyWalking Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Mt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Queens DomainTasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)St. David's CathedralHobart Convict PenitentiarySt. George's Anglican ChurchMawson's Hut Replica MuseumTahune Forest AirWalkMuseum of Old and New Art (Mona)Maritime Museum of TasmaniaRichmond GaolHobart Sandy BayTasmanian Museum and Art GalleryParliament HouseNorth Hobart Tinderbox Marine ReserveBonorong Wildlife SanctuaryRussell FallsHobart Salamanca MarketConvict Trail