Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from most centrally located hotels or hostels in central Hobart. Please note we do not pick up from Airbnbs or private residences. If you are staying outside our pick up zone or in an Airbnb/private residence, we will contact you to arrange pick up from the closest or most convenient pick up location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children between 8-16 years old may join the trip but must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Under Down Under Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by 4-Day Fabulous Tasmania Tour: Wineglass Bay, Port Arthur, Devils & Bruny Island.