- Spend the day at famous Bruny Island
- Pack as many activities as possible in to one day
- Round-trip ferry transfers included
- Get to know the history, culture, and ecosystem through your guide's commentary
- Local lunch stop (own expense)
- Entrance fees and national park fees included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We pick up within a 5km radius of the Hobart CBD.
- Pickup starts before tour start time.
- This tour has no set schedule. Every day can be different. There is so much to see and do at Bruny Island that it is impossible to do it all in one day. Our guides will plan the day based on the group and weather conditions to maximise and better the experience.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tassie Tours Tasmania
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.