Explore our promoted experiences
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Hobart, Hobart, Greater Hobart, Tasmania
2: MAC 02, 18 Hunter St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure at a time of customers choosing after 8:00 am.
- Hobart Airport, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All customers, at time of booking (or prior to pick-up): it is very important to provide a mobile number (incl. area code), if possible.
- Cruise ship passengers to provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Land-based customers to provide accommodation details, at time of booking or prior to pick-up.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated in some of the vehicles, providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately - it is always cold at the summit of Mt. Wellington.
- Customers will be free to customise or tailor their tour to suit themselves.
- Charter fee does not include any entrance fees or lunch.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tours around Tasmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Customized Day Trip from Hobart.