- Listen to the captain's commentary on board
- See the sights of Hobart along the Derwent River
- Select the lunch cruise for a 1-course meal
- Opt for the dinner cruise for a larger meal and wine
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Murray Street Pier, Hobart Directions: We locates opposite to the Parliament House and next to the Salamanca Place.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- No dress code
- Baby pram accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 130 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hobart historic cruises
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Derwent River Historic Harbour Cruise From Hobart.