2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take in the highlights of central Hobart on a 2-hour walking tour led by a local guide. Stroll along Hunter Street and the Hobart waterfront, view Salamanca Place, and walk through a city park as you hear about the colonial roots of the capital of Tasmania, and see heritage buildings with Victorian and Georgian architecture. Enjoy a more intimate perspective on the city during this small-group tour that has a maximum group size of eight people.
- 2-hour small-group walking tour of Hobart
- Step back in time on a walking tour that looks at Hobart's history and landmarks
- Visit the waterfront, a park, and Hunter Street
- Perfect for getting an overview of Hobart in a short time
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
25 Hunter St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
Salamanca Pl, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a 2-hour walking tour along city pavements
- There are places to sit or perch along the route
- Wheelchair accessible along city pavements - if assistance is required, guest must provide their own carer
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hobart Walking Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Don’t hesitate to book – at this truly is great value and such a valuable way to introduce yourself to the city." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHobartFood Tours - TasmaniaCity Tours - TasmaniaWalking Tours - TasmaniaMarkets - TasmaniaHistorical Tours - TasmaniaFood Tours - MelbourneCity Tours - MelbourneWalking Tours - MelbourneMarkets - MelbourneHistorical Tours - MelbourneFood Tours - Yarra ValleyCity Tours - Yarra ValleyWalking Tours - Yarra ValleyMarkets - Yarra ValleyHistorical Tours - Yarra ValleyCategory
Hobart Convict PenitentiaryTasman BridgeTasmanian Devil Unzoo (Taranna Wildlife Park)Hobart RunnymedeTinderbox Marine ReserveBattery PointSouth HobartSt. David's CathedralHobart Salamanca MarketSt. George's Anglican ChurchRussell FallsRoyal Tasmanian Botanical GardensMawson's Hut Replica MuseumCascades Female Factory Historic SiteMt. Wellington (Kunanyi)Zoodoo Wildlife ParkConvict TrailTahune Forest AirWalkHuon ValleyLark Distillery