- See native Tasmanian wildlife on two short walks through the coastal scenery
- All transportation from Hobart via land and sea
- National Park fees
- Traditional Tasmanian lunch spread
Departure & Return
Please be at the departure point by 8:15am.
We offer hotel/accommodation dropoff within the Hobart city area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements and/or allergies at time of booking
- Vegetarian and Vegan option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and MUST be over the age of 10 years.
- A moderate amount (9km or 4 hrs) of walking is involved, over easy terrain
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please bring 2 litres of water to drink throughout the day
- Most travelers can participate
- Exposed cliff on walk
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY See Tasmania Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by From Hobart: Maria Island National Park - Day Walk and Picnic Lunch.