- See Tasmanian devils at Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary
- Take a scenic drive along the Derwent River
- Round-trip transport provided from Hobart
- Tour limited to 11 people for a small-group experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointHobart, Hobart, Greater Hobart, Tasmania
Traveler pickup is offered
We are able to pick clients up from most locations within the central Hobart area. When booking there is a comment section. Please leave us a message with your hotel name.
- Hobart Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY iWander Tasmania
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Day Tour in Mt. Field, Mt. Wellington, Bonorong Wildlife Sanctuary and Richmond.
- "This tour is a great to get to three wonderful tourist attractions without the hassle of hiring a car and driving there yourself." See review
- "This is a don't miss tour; it covers the highlights of the Hobart area." See review
- "It was zero degrees and sooo windy at Mt Wellington, but great." See review