- Full-day tour to Wineglass Bay, from Hobart
- Stop at scenic spots on the way to Freycinet National Park
- Have the option to hike to the beach at Wineglass Bay or take a shorter walk to a lookout point
- Bring swim gear in summer and warm clothes in winter
- Includes transport by minivan, guide, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any accommodation within the greater Hobart Area, including AirBnB and private residences and including the Eastern Shore suburbs between the Tasman Bridge and Sorell.
Pick up times vary between 645am and 730am, depending on the location of your accommodation. If you are unsure of your pick-up time or haven't received any email/phone call from the tour operator (within 24hrs of your tour date) confirming your pick up time, please call the tour operator directly.
- Hobart Airport, Hobart, Tasmania Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair access
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wineglass Bay Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Full-Day Tour to Wineglass Bay from Hobart.