Departure & Return
The bus stop is located opposite the Tasmanian Travel and Information Centre (outside Hydro Tasmania building).
The summit of kunanyi/Mt Wellington, also known as The Pinnacle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by kunanyi/Mt Wellington Explorer Bus - One Way Tour.