6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The Cham Islands are an ecological marvel in Vietnam, brimming with flora and fauna, and recognized as a UNESCO World Biosphere Reserve. With this full-day tour, nature enthusiasts can visit this regional marvel with a day of activities in this island reserve. Highlights include snorkeling, hiking, and even sunbathing on the waterfront. When you work up an appetite, you can refuel with an included lunch, and enjoy easy speedboat travel back to shore—all included.
- Nature enthusiasts explore the Cham Islands on a full-day tour from Hoi An
- Visit the Cu Lao Cham Museum, Au Thuyen, and the villages on Hon Lao Island
- Get a great value with entry fees, boat ride, lunch, and snorkeling included
- Hassle-free pickup from Hoi An hotels—to Cua Dai Harbor—is included
Saved to wishlist!
English/Vietnamese local tour guide
Speedboat & Entrance fee
Pickup/Drop off at hotels in Hoi An
Lunch with fresh seafood & Mineral water
Snorkeling, Life jackets
All Fees and Taxes
Beverage in lunch
Tips/Gratitudes or others not mentioned
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
8:00 - 8:30 Tour guide pick up at your hotels in Hoi An and transfer to Cua Dai harbor for registering with the Border Police before heading to the islands.
- Cua Dai
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paradise indochina Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Cham Islands Full-Day Tour: Speed Boat, Lunch, Snorkeling and Beach
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursKayakingSnorkelingPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHoi AnShore Excursions - Central VietnamNature and Wildlife - Central VietnamWalking Tours - Central VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Central VietnamKayaking - Central VietnamSnorkeling - Central VietnamPhotography Tours - Central VietnamShore Excursions - My SonNature and Wildlife - My SonWalking Tours - My SonPorts of Call Tours - My SonKayaking - My SonSnorkeling - My SonPhotography Tours - My SonShore Excursions - Da NangNature and Wildlife - Da NangWalking Tours - Da NangPorts of Call Tours - Da NangKayaking - Da NangSnorkeling - Da NangPhotography Tours - Da NangCategory
Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Phung Hung Ancient HouseHoi An Handicraft WorkshopThanh Ha Terracotta ParkGreen Bamboo Cooking SchoolTra Que Vegetable VillageMuseum of Sa Huynh CultureTra Nhieu Fishing VillagePhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Hoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Hainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Kim Bong (Carpentry Village)Tan Ky Old HouseHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Thu Bon RiverMuseum of Trade Ceramics