2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
4-star hotel is equivalent to 2 guests / room
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age when joining Seatrek Touris 8 years – Not recommended for pregnant women
- All participants when joining Seatrek will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving. Please consult your doctor in those cases
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY SeaTrek VietNam
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2-Day Hoi An and Cham Island Private Guided Tour with Sea Trek?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Hoi An and Cham Island Private Guided Tour with Sea Trek?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Hoi An and Cham Island Private Guided Tour with Sea Trek?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Hoi An and Cham Island Private Guided Tour with Sea Trek
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHoi AnBus Tours - Central VietnamOvernight Tours - Central VietnamMulti-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonOvernight Tours - My SonMulti-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Da NangOvernight Tours - Da NangMulti-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Hainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam) Tours & TicketsThanh Ha Terracotta Park Tours & TicketsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall) Tours & TicketsKim Bong (Carpentry Village) Tours & TicketsPhung Hung Ancient House Tours & TicketsTra Que Vegetable Village Tours & TicketsMuseum of Sa Huynh Culture Tours & TicketsTan Ky Old House Tours & TicketsMuseum of Trade Ceramics Tours & TicketsCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong) Tours & TicketsGreen Bamboo Cooking School Tours & TicketsThu Bon River Tours & TicketsTra Nhieu Fishing Village Tours & TicketsHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An) Tours & TicketsHoi An Handicraft Workshop Tours & TicketsCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai) Tours & TicketsHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An) Tours & Tickets