4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ride — or drive — an electric scooter into Hoi An's captivating countryside during this 3-hour tour, which begins with a snack and smoothie along the riverside. Your guide is in-the-know about interesting spots, such as Cam Nam Island, where you’ll meet the locals and witness their daily lifestyle firsthand. Learn about shoemaking, rice cracker production and more. Stop at a garden in Tra Que Village and refresh with a beverage in a lounge overlooking An Bang Beach.
- Electric scooter tour outside Hoi An
- See traditional homes on Cam Nam Island
- Visit villages and local industries
- Enjoy snacks and drinks at several stops
- Choose a self-driven or guide-driven scooter
- Depart in the morning or afternoon
Saved to wishlist!
Choice of self-drive or chauffeur-driven without surcharge.
Complimentary use of our high-quality rain-coats, beach towels and helmets.
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
One drink at each visit (water, soft drink, coffee, juice, local beer), snacks
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age for self-drive is 16 years old
- Children under 4 years old aren't allowed to join this tour.
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Parents or legal guardians will need to sign a waiver for their children
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Scooter Tours Vietnam
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-day HOI AN COUNTRYSIDE ADVENTURE BY ELECTRIC SCOOTER?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-day HOI AN COUNTRYSIDE ADVENTURE BY ELECTRIC SCOOTER
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursMotorcycle ToursVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHoi AnCity Tours - Central VietnamMotorcycle Tours - Central VietnamVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Central VietnamFull-day Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamCity Tours - My SonMotorcycle Tours - My SonVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - My SonFull-day Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonCity Tours - Da NangMotorcycle Tours - Da NangVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Da NangFull-day Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Cantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Thu Bon RiverMuseum of Trade CeramicsHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Tra Nhieu Fishing VillageHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Phuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Hainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)Green Bamboo Cooking SchoolTan Ky Old HousePhung Hung Ancient HouseHoi An Handicraft WorkshopKim Bong (Carpentry Village)Tra Que Vegetable VillageThanh Ha Terracotta ParkMuseum of Sa Huynh CultureCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)