4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Get a comprehensive look at Hoi An Ancient Town during a half-day walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage site. Stroll the traffic-free streets of this former seaport with a guide who leads you down small alleys to centuries-old buildings. After a stop at a market to browse, see highlights including the Tan Ky House, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall and Japanese Covered Bridge.
- Half-day walking tour of UNESCO-listed Hoi An Ancient Town
- Stroll with an informative guide to notable landmarks in the historical seaport
- Visit the Tan Ky House, Phuc Kien Assembly Hall and Japanese Covered Bridge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included in Hoi An or Da Nang
Saved to wishlist!
All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description
A half day walking tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations, otherwise supplementary charges will be applied
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from only hotels in Hoi An and inside Da Nang City centre, Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to take tour is 2 years
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Hoi An and inside Da Nang City centre. Transfers outside these areas such as along Da Nang beaches, harbour area and the Da Nang International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal. We appreciate your understanding on this.
- We regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions
- To respect local customs and respecting the religious sites and temples on this tour, it is customary for guests to take off their shoes before allowed entrance. Your guide will inform you in advance for which of these sites this is applicable
- This excursion includes obstacles of various kinds that may not make this excursion suitable for wheelchair users. The obstacles comprise of unpaved roads and insufficient facilities to provide a comfortable sightseeing tour. We recommend wearing light, comfortable cotton clothing and comfortable shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wander Through Hoi An’s Trading History?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Wander Through Hoi An’s Trading History?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wander Through Hoi An’s Trading History?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wander Through Hoi An’s Trading History?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Wander Through Hoi An’s Trading History
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHoi AnWalking Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamWalking Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonWalking Tours - Da NangHistorical Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Museum of Sa Huynh Culture Tours & TicketsThanh Ha Terracotta Park Tours & TicketsMuseum of Trade Ceramics Tours & TicketsHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An) Tours & TicketsTan Ky Old House Tours & TicketsPhung Hung Ancient House Tours & TicketsTra Nhieu Fishing Village Tours & TicketsCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai) Tours & TicketsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall) Tours & TicketsThu Bon River Tours & TicketsHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An) Tours & TicketsCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong) Tours & TicketsTra Que Vegetable Village Tours & TicketsKim Bong (Carpentry Village) Tours & TicketsHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam) Tours & TicketsGreen Bamboo Cooking School Tours & TicketsHoi An Handicraft Workshop Tours & Tickets