4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the fascinating history of the ancient Champa culture during this 4-hour trip to the My Son archaeological site from Hoi An. This UNESCO World Heritage site was a key center of the Champa kingdom as early as the 3rd century, with building and activity continuing until the 14th century. During your visit you’ll have a chance to admire the collection of tower-temples that dot this ancient site, learning about the history and culture of the now-defunct civilization. Your visit to My Son also includes site entrance fees, a guide, round-trip hotel transport and bottled water.
- Visit the archaeological site of My Son during a half-day tour from Hoi An
- Learn about the history of the Champa culture that settled in Central Vietnam between the 3rd and 14th centuries
- Explore the beautiful tower-temples that dot the site
- Enjoy the beautiful setting of My Son, surrounded by a valley and high mountain ranges
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Transportation with air-conditioning
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-day MY SON SANCTUARY TOUR from HOI AN?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-day MY SON SANCTUARY TOUR from HOI AN?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-day MY SON SANCTUARY TOUR from HOI AN
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHoi AnBus Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Da NangHistorical Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Phung Hung Ancient House Tours & TicketsHoi An Handicraft Workshop Tours & TicketsTra Que Vegetable Village Tours & TicketsThu Bon River Tours & TicketsCua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai) Tours & TicketsCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong) Tours & TicketsHoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An) Tours & TicketsThanh Ha Terracotta Park Tours & TicketsPhuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Sa Huynh Culture Tours & TicketsKim Bong (Carpentry Village) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Trade Ceramics Tours & TicketsTan Ky Old House Tours & TicketsHainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam) Tours & TicketsGreen Bamboo Cooking School Tours & TicketsTra Nhieu Fishing Village Tours & TicketsHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An) Tours & Tickets