4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the fascinating history of the ancient Champa culture during this 4-hour trip to the My Son archaeological site from Hoi An. This UNESCO World Heritage site was a key center of the Champa kingdom as early as the 3rd century, with building and activity continuing until the 14th century. During your visit you’ll have a chance to admire the collection of tower-temples that dot this ancient site, learning about the history and culture of the now-defunct civilization. Your visit to My Son also includes site entrance fees, a guide, round-trip hotel transport and bottled water.
- Visit the archaeological site of My Son during a half-day tour from Hoi An
- Learn about the history of the Champa culture that settled in Central Vietnam between the 3rd and 14th centuries
- Explore the beautiful tower-temples that dot the site
- Enjoy the beautiful setting of My Son, surrounded by a valley and high mountain ranges
Saved to wishlist!
Bottled drinking water
English speaking guides (other languages available upon request with surcharge)
Transportation with air-conditioning
Personal expenses such as: shopping, telephone, beverage, etc.
Tips and gratuities
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An City Center (Except South Hoi An area)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum 1 child accompanied 1 adult, the 2nd child will pay the adult price.
- Free for children 0-5 years old ; 50% off for children 6-10 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hoi An Express Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-day MY SON SANCTUARY TOUR from HOI AN?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-day MY SON SANCTUARY TOUR from HOI AN?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-day MY SON SANCTUARY TOUR from HOI AN
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingHoi AnBus Tours - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamBus Tours - My SonHistorical Tours - My SonHalf-day Tours - My SonBus Tours - Da NangHistorical Tours - Da NangHalf-day Tours - Da NangCategory
Hoi An Central Market (Cho Hoi An)Museum of Sa Huynh CultureMuseum of Trade CeramicsThu Bon RiverPhung Hung Ancient HouseHoi An Handicraft WorkshopThanh Ha Terracotta ParkCantonese Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Quang Dong)Phuc Kien Assembly Hall (Fujian Assembly Hall)Cua Dai Beach (Bien Cua Dai)Tra Que Vegetable VillageKim Bong (Carpentry Village)Tan Ky Old HouseGreen Bamboo Cooking SchoolTra Nhieu Fishing VillageHoi An Museum (Bao Tang Hoi An)Hainan Assembly Hall (Hoi Quan Hai Nam)