2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get your fill of adventure on a waterfall tour in Belize’s coastal rain forest. Start with a hike through the jungle to reach the top of Bocawina Falls, keeping a lookout for wild animals like monkeys, colorful birds, and even large cats. Then gear up with a rope and harness as a guide helps you safely rappel down the tropical waterfall on a thrilling descent. Cool off with a refreshing swim in the natural pool below before returning to Dangriga.
- Follow a scenic jungle trail to reach the top of Bocawina Falls
- Rappel down the waterfall with the help of a guide; no experience necessary
- The natural pool at the base of the falls offers a perfect spot to swim and cool off
- Great way to combine adventure and nature inside the Mayflower Bocawina National Park
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
$5 National Park Entrance Fee (payable in cash)
Departure & Return
Silk Grass, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children must be at least 65 pounds minimum, there is no weight maximum but our harnesses have a maximum limit of 42 inches at the waist
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bocawina Adventures and Eco Tours Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waterfall Rappelling at Bocawina Rainforest - Bocawina Falls?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Waterfall Rappelling at Bocawina Rainforest - Bocawina Falls?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waterfall Rappelling at Bocawina Rainforest - Bocawina Falls?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Waterfall Rappelling at Bocawina Rainforest - Bocawina Falls
4 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingClimbingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesHopkinsHiking - Belize CityClimbing - Belize CityHiking - San IgnacioClimbing - San IgnacioHiking - Ambergris CayeClimbing - Ambergris CayeCategory