- Make your way to the tour office to hop on the bus
- Your guide will narrate the journey, giving you top tips and facts
- Stop at Buffalo bayou Park, Minute Maid Park, and the Toyota Center
- Spend some time at the aquarium and the Holocaust Museum, depending on your group
Departure & Return
Houston City Tours Visitor Center
After your city tour, will have your museum ticket ready for you to continue to the Holocaust museum located only minutes away from Visitors center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Alternate vehicle may be used to conduct tours
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Please arrive 10 minutes before departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Houston City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience