Don’t worry—here are some similar options
6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get the most spectacular views of the Qingshui Cliff from the water on a sunrise kayak tour from Hualien—a must-do for outdoor enthusiasts. Exploring at sunrise means you’ll see the Taroko Gorge National Park at its most magical, while paddling with a guide means you won’t have to worry about getting lost. Plus, included hotel pickup and drop-off mean you don’t have to worry about finding a meeting point early in the morning.
- Embrace the outdoors on a kayaking tour of the Qingshui Cliff from Hualien
- Get a unique perspective of the Tarok Gorge National Park at sunrise, before the crowds descend
- No previous kayaking experience is necessary
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included
Saved to wishlist!
All the necessary equipment including helmet, waterproof bag, life jacket and waterproof shoes
Free locker for you to save the belongings
2 million NT Travel Insurance
Round-trip shared transfer
Landing and facility fees
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointAround the Qingshui Cliff called Legendary Kayak
Three start time options
1. Sunrise Tour 04:00 am
2. Morning Tour 09:00 am
3. Afternoon Tour 1:30 pm
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number and date of birth is required at time of booking for all participants for your insurance
- Don't drink too much the previous day of kayak tour to prevent seasickness
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wow-TAIWAN Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesHualienKayaking - TaichungKayaking - TaipeiKayaking - KaohsiungCategory