Departure & Return
Our office its located at Periodista Park, in front of Casa de Guias Language Center.
The expedition ends at our office. at "Antean Summit tour agency".
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per mountaineering tour is required
- All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide, but always available in english.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions.
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Andean Summit Multiservicios S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience