4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Camping equipment and sleeping bag
Entrance Fee of 60 Soles for non-residents and 30 soles for residents
Extra warm clothing (scalf, hat, gloves, extra blanket)
Breakfast and water for 1st day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
** IMPORTANT **
We will pick you up from your hostel in Huaraz! But we can only do this if you email / whatsapp: full names of travellers participating, the hostel name and room number immediately after booking has been confirmed. Please include here any food alergies too, thanks!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Andean Summit Multiservicios S.R.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Santa Cruz 4 Day Trek?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Santa Cruz 4 Day Trek?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Santa Cruz 4 Day Trek?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Santa Cruz 4 Day Trek?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Santa Cruz 4 Day Trek
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHuarazBus Tours - LimaHiking - LimaMulti-day Tours - LimaBus Tours - ChiclayoHiking - ChiclayoMulti-day Tours - ChiclayoBus Tours - ParacasHiking - ParacasMulti-day Tours - ParacasCategory