2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the vineyards and olive groves from above and then touchdown to sample their offerings over lunch during this flight-seeing helicopter tour over the Hunter Valley followed by lunch and wine tasting. Get a bird’s eye view of the valley as the helicopter hovers over estates and grape vines. Back on the ground, enjoy lunch prepared by a chef served with a selection of wine pairings.
- Helicopter tour over the Hunter Valley
- Lunch and wine tasting at a vineyard
- Meal prepared by an award-winning chef
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Wine Country Dr, Pokolbin NSW 2320, Australia
We are located behind the information centre.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Due to weight restrictions of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 135kg will be unable to join us for this tour.
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Aero Logistics Helicopters - Hunter Valley
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hunter Valley Helicopter and Degustation Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hunter Valley Helicopter and Degustation Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hunter Valley Helicopter and Degustation Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hunter Valley Helicopter and Degustation Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Hunter Valley Helicopter and Degustation Tour
120 to 150 minutes
1 hour 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Helicopter ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHunter ValleyHelicopter Tours - New South WalesHelicopter Tours - Port StephensHelicopter Tours - SydneyCategory