10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Eat and drink some of Australia’s finest produce on this delicious day tour to the Hunter Valley from Sydney. As well as tasting locally made wine, chocolate, cheese, vodka, and gin, you’ll learn about how these are made, and witness artisanal production techniques. You also won’t have to worry about appointing a designated driver, as you’ll be driven around so all travelers can relax and enjoy themselves.
- Hotel transfers from Sydney are included
- Food and drink tastings are included
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- An ideal day out for friends, or for a romantic date
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Sydney
Wine tasting on selected wineries
Organic gin and vodka tasting
Private driver/guide with complementary bottled water
Handmade artisan cheese tasting
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel Pick up Sydney CBD or Terminals.
Please leave your hotel / Airbnb details at the special request section before you pay & check out.
- Overseas passenger terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Contact SYDNEY TOP TOURS if you need a customized tour itinerary
- Adult pricing applies to all travellers
- Our vehicle does not consist of disability access facilities
- Minimum drinking age is 18
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sydney Top Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Hunter Valley Private Tour including wine, chocolate, cheese, vodka, gin tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hunter Valley Private Tour including wine, chocolate, cheese, vodka, gin tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hunter Valley Private Tour including wine, chocolate, cheese, vodka, gin tasting
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursChocolate Tours Wine TastingsPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHunter ValleyShore Excursions - New South WalesFood Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesChocolate Tours - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesPorts of Call Tours - New South WalesFull-day Tours - New South WalesShore Excursions - Port StephensFood Tours - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensChocolate Tours - Port StephensWine Tastings - Port StephensPorts of Call Tours - Port StephensFull-day Tours - Port StephensShore Excursions - SydneyFood Tours - SydneyBus Tours - SydneyChocolate Tours - SydneyWine Tastings - SydneyPorts of Call Tours - SydneyFull-day Tours - SydneyCategory