3 hours 15 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch (pizza and sides)
Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
Additional bottles of wine or produce from cellar door tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
From all Hotels and Accommodation located in Lovedale, Nulkaba, Cessnock, Rothbury, Nulkaba and Pokolbin locations (only) at approx 9:15am. Provide your pick-up address in the "Special Requirements" field. Your pick-up time will be advised the day prior (by 5:30pm) via text. Please note: we do not travel to Sydney.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY iHop Hunter Valley
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sample the Hunter Half Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Sample the Hunter Half Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Sample the Hunter Half Day Tour with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Sample the Hunter Half Day Tour with Lunch
3 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingHunter ValleyFood Tours - New South WalesBus Tours - New South WalesWine Tastings - New South WalesBeer & Brewery Tours - New South WalesHalf-day Tours - New South WalesFood Tours - Port StephensBus Tours - Port StephensWine Tastings - Port StephensBeer & Brewery Tours - Port StephensHalf-day Tours - Port StephensFood Tours - SydneyBus Tours - SydneyWine Tastings - SydneyBeer & Brewery Tours - SydneyHalf-day Tours - SydneyCategory