Explore our promoted experiences
- Get insider tips on the best local food spots in Hunter Valley
- All tastings are included— try 3-4 boutique wineries, cheese and local produce from the region
- Once you’ve worked up an appetite, enjoy a delicious lunch (hot or cold) is provided
- Enjoy the freedom of not having to drive—round-trip luxury transport is included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years, photo ID required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Autopia Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "You stop along the way for breakfast so don't need to bring it." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews