2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
1 night on 5 stars Nile cruise board
cabin with all facilities
meals start with lunch first day end with dinner second day
all sites which mentioned in itinerary
Qualified Egyptology guide
horse and carriage
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
transport by air-conditioned coach
private coach hurghada/Aswan
bus ticket luxor/hurghada
taxes and charges
entrance fees(around 20 us dollars per person for all the sites)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
we pick up all our guests from or around hurghada hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Here Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 1 night Aswan and luxor on Nile cruise board from hurghada?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 1 night Aswan and luxor on Nile cruise board from hurghada?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 1 night Aswan and luxor on Nile cruise board from hurghada?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 1 night Aswan and luxor on Nile cruise board from hurghada?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursFood ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesHot Air Balloon RidesOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursExtremeMulti-day CruisesMarketsHistorical ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportHurghadaMarsa AlamLuxorAswanSafaga4WD Tours - Red SeaFood Tours - Red SeaSporting Events - Red SeaAudio Guides - Red SeaHot Air Balloon Rides - Red SeaOvernight Tours - Red SeaMulti-day Tours - Red SeaWater Tours - Red SeaExtreme - Red SeaMulti-day Cruises - Red SeaMarkets - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red Sea4WD Tours - SafagaFood Tours - SafagaSporting Events - SafagaAudio Guides - SafagaHot Air Balloon Rides - SafagaOvernight Tours - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaExtreme - SafagaMulti-day Cruises - SafagaMarkets - SafagaHistorical Tours - Safaga4WD Tours - Sharm el SheikhFood Tours - Sharm el SheikhSporting Events - Sharm el SheikhAudio Guides - Sharm el SheikhHot Air Balloon Rides - Sharm el SheikhOvernight Tours - Sharm el SheikhMulti-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhWater Tours - Sharm el SheikhExtreme - Sharm el SheikhMulti-day Cruises - Sharm el SheikhMarkets - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory