3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience the highlights of ancient Egypt on a 3-day tour from Hurghada to Cairo, Aswan and Luxor. See the iconic pyramids on the Giza Plateau, meet the sphinx then browse treasures and mummies at the Egyptian Museum. Visit the rock temples of Abu Simbel, learn how the High Dam controls the Nile River and board a desert train to Luxor; explore the sites that line the East and West Banks of the Nile and dine on a river island before ending your trip in Hurghada.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Multi-Day Trip
Saved to wishlist!
One night accommodation in Aswan at 5* Hotel based on B.B.
One night accommodation in Luxor at 5* Hotel based on B.B.
Three Lunch meals at Cairo, Luxor and Aswan
Private Egyptologist tour guide during your tours in Cairo, Abu Simbel, Aswan and Luxor.
All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
Mineral water on board your vehicle.
Boat Trip in the Nile River.
All service charges and taxes.
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Any Extras not mentioned in the Itinerary.
Departure & Return
Departure PointHurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Portal
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Day Egypt Highlights From Hurghada?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Day Egypt Highlights From Hurghada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Day Egypt Highlights From Hurghada?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Day Egypt Highlights From Hurghada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The visit to Abu Simbel temples required three hours by car starting early in the morning at Aswan, an hour at the temple, another three hours back to Aswan, followed by train to Luxor after lunch." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaBus Tours - Red SeaArchaeology Tours - Red SeaMulti-day Tours - Red SeaWater Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaMulti-day Tours - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhArchaeology Tours - Sharm el SheikhMulti-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhWater Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory