4 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Cruise the Nile River from Luxor to Aswan on a three-night trip from Hurghada that takes in Upper Egypt’s most important ancient sites. Explore the Temples of Luxor and Karnak and discover the tombs and monument that line the West Bank of the Nile. Visit the elegant temple of Egypt’s first female pharaoh, see the colossi of Memnon then navigate upstream to Esna and Edfu's Ptolemaic temple. Enjoy the riverside scenery in the Nile valley as you sail to Aswan, the southern extreme of ancient Egypt.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Assistance of our personnel during your stay and excursions
All transfers by modern air-conditioned deluxe vehicles
Accommodation for 3 nights on board 5 star cruise on full board basis
All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
Egyptologist guide during your excursions
All service charges and taxes
Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Departure & Return
Departure PointHurghada, Hurghada, Red Sea and Sinai
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- All major credit cards accepted
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Egypt Tours Portal
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Night Nile Cruise from Hurghada?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Night Nile Cruise from Hurghada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Night Nile Cruise from Hurghada?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Night Nile Cruise from Hurghada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Night Nile Cruise from Hurghada
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursWater ToursMulti-day CruisesSailingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaMulti-day Tours - Red SeaWater Tours - Red SeaMulti-day Cruises - Red SeaSailing - Red SeaMulti-day Tours - SafagaWater Tours - SafagaMulti-day Cruises - SafagaSailing - SafagaMulti-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhWater Tours - Sharm el SheikhMulti-day Cruises - Sharm el SheikhSailing - Sharm el SheikhCategory