11 to 13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore both the East and West banks of Luxor on this comprehensive day tour from Hurghada. You'll follow a carefully curated itinerary designed to ensure you don't miss a single highlight, and you'll learn all the important history from your Egyptologist guide. Stops include Karnak, the Valley of the Kings, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Temple of Queen Hatsheptsut.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hurghada
- Lunch included midday
- Round-trip transportation so you can focus on the scenery
- Comprehensive tour of East and West banks in just a day
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off from Hurghada
Transport by private vehicle
Lunch in a local restaurant in Luxor
Any personal expenses
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from centrally located Hurghada hotels
Return Point: Tour returns to original point of departure
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Your Egypt Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A full day trip to East and West of Luxor from Hurghada by private vehicle?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A full day trip to East and West of Luxor from Hurghada by private vehicle?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A full day trip to East and West of Luxor from Hurghada by private vehicle?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A full day trip to East and West of Luxor from Hurghada by private vehicle?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
A full day trip to East and West of Luxor from Hurghada by private vehicle
11 to 13 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHurghadaBus Tours - Red SeaArchaeology Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhArchaeology Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory