14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Check off the wonders of ancient Luxor, a UNESCO World Heritage site, in just one day on this door-to-door tour with personal guide. Explore the Valley of the Kings, the Temple of Hatshepsut at Deir el Bahari, the Colossi of Memnon, and the Temple of Karnak, then enjoy a felucca sailboat ride. Tour includes a local lunch and, where possible, time to shop for souvenirs in the bustling souks.
- Follow in the footsteps of pharaohs in the Valley of the Kings
- Bask in the fresh Nile breeze on a felucca sailboat ride
- Savor a local lunch and shop for souvenirs in the market
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private tour with easy door-to-door transport
Saved to wishlist!
Qualified Egyptologist guide
Round-trip private transfer
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
We pick up all the travelers
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Luxor Private day tour from Hurghada with Private Tour guide
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Excursies Egypte-Day Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A private day trip to luxor with an Egyptologist (Hamam)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during A private day trip to luxor with an Egyptologist (Hamam)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A private day trip to luxor with an Egyptologist (Hamam)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A private day trip to luxor with an Egyptologist (Hamam)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
A private day trip to luxor with an Egyptologist (Hamam)
5 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaBus Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhFull-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory