10 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
See the best of Cairo in just one day with this trip from Hurghada. In the morning, you'll visit the Egyptian Museum, home to the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities on the planet. In the afternoon, you'll get the chance to visit the Great Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza, just outside Cairo, before returning to your hotel.
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- A local guide will lead the way
- Lunch in a local restaurant is included
- Round-trip transfers from Hurghada hotels are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Transfers from/to your hotel and between the sights by high-class air-conditioned vehicles
Guided tours in your language
Lunch in a local restaurant
If the pick-up is in (Makadi Bay - Safaga - El Gouna), there will be an additional cost of $ 10
Departure & Return
Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sheba Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Hurghada Day trip to Cairo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during From Hurghada Day trip to Cairo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Hurghada Day trip to Cairo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Hurghada Day trip to Cairo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
From Hurghada Day trip to Cairo
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHurghadaBus Tours - Red SeaCity Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaBus Tours - SafagaCity Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhCity Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhFull-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory