3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
45 minutes massage
20 to 25 minutes exfoliation
10 to 15 minutes whirlpool
10 to 15 minutes steam bath
10 to 15 minutes sauna
Coconut cream mask (whole body)
Transfer from (Makadi, Sahl Hashesh, Ahia) extra charges $ 5 per person
Transfer from (El Gouna, Safaga) extra charges $ 10 per person
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ausflüge Mandolin Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cleopatra Bath (Cleopatra Hamam & Massage) - Hurghada German?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cleopatra Bath (Cleopatra Hamam & Massage) - Hurghada German?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cleopatra Bath (Cleopatra Hamam & Massage) - Hurghada German?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cleopatra Bath (Cleopatra Hamam & Massage) - Hurghada German?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day SpasHammams & Turkish BathsArab BathsSpa ToursHurghadaSafagaRed SeaDay Spas - Red SeaHammams & Turkish Baths - Red SeaArab Baths - Red SeaDay Spas - SafagaHammams & Turkish Baths - SafagaArab Baths - SafagaDay Spas - Sharm el SheikhHammams & Turkish Baths - Sharm el SheikhArab Baths - Sharm el SheikhCategory