16 to 18 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch soft drinks Air-conditioned vehicle
All services not mentioned in the description.
Departure & Return
Hurghada, Red Sea Governorate, Egypt
We can find them by their names
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 39 travelers
- OPERATED BY Book Tour Egypt
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day trip to Cairo by bus from Hurghada?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Day trip to Cairo by bus from Hurghada?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Day trip to Cairo by bus from Hurghada?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day trip to Cairo by bus from Hurghada?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Day trip to Cairo by bus from Hurghada
16 to 18 hours
4 hours 40 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHurghadaShore Excursions - Red SeaBus Tours - Red SeaArchaeology Tours - Red SeaPorts of Call Tours - Red SeaHistorical Tours - Red SeaFull-day Tours - Red SeaShore Excursions - SafagaBus Tours - SafagaArchaeology Tours - SafagaPorts of Call Tours - SafagaHistorical Tours - SafagaFull-day Tours - SafagaShore Excursions - Sharm el SheikhBus Tours - Sharm el SheikhArchaeology Tours - Sharm el SheikhPorts of Call Tours - Sharm el SheikhHistorical Tours - Sharm el SheikhFull-day Tours - Sharm el SheikhCategory