8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
An excellent value for the money, this full day tour takes you out on the Red Sea to swim with dolphins in their natural habitat. You’ll also visit two snorkeling spots, go for banana and quadra boat rides, and enjoy a buffet lunch on board. Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hurghada is included.
- Spend a day on the water
- Swim with dolphins
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
8 Hours Boat Trip
Coffee and/or Tea
Water Sport - Banana & Quadra ride
One guided snorkeling in Dolphin House
Two Stops Guided Snorkeling
Photo Shooting session available on request at extra charge
$2.5 per person (National Park Fees)
Round Trip Transfer from (Makadi , Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 5 per person.
Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY YourTripsGuide Hurghada
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dolphin House Snorkeling Sea Trip - Hurghada?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Dolphin House Snorkeling Sea Trip - Hurghada?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dolphin House Snorkeling Sea Trip - Hurghada?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dolphin House Snorkeling Sea Trip - Hurghada?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesDining ExperiencesNature and WildlifeSailingSnorkelingSwim with DolphinsWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesHurghadaUnique Experiences - Red SeaDining Experiences - Red SeaNature and Wildlife - Red SeaSailing - Red SeaSnorkeling - Red SeaSwim with Dolphins - Red SeaWhale Watching - Red SeaUnique Experiences - SafagaDining Experiences - SafagaNature and Wildlife - SafagaSailing - SafagaSnorkeling - SafagaSwim with Dolphins - SafagaWhale Watching - SafagaUnique Experiences - Sharm el SheikhDining Experiences - Sharm el SheikhNature and Wildlife - Sharm el SheikhSailing - Sharm el SheikhSnorkeling - Sharm el SheikhSwim with Dolphins - Sharm el SheikhWhale Watching - Sharm el SheikhCategory